Mud Tire Shootout - Fourwheeler Mag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
these things are usually biased by the biggest sponsor of the publication.... I'll give her a read though

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have these tires and love them! They last a very long time and are awesome in sticky fields and mudholes. the only time i complain about them is in the rain. If the roads are really wet its hard to get traction. If you give it just a little too much gas they break loose. But mine arent siped. they tols me when i bought them from discount tire that they would sipe them for free. I just never have taken the time to do it. They arent bad enough to where im scared to drive in the rain or anything. but yes these tires are pretty nice. they are probably one of the quieter mus terrain tires also. My next set will be the same!

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have these tires and love them! They last a very long time and are awesome in sticky fields and mudholes. the only time i complain about them is in the rain. If the roads are really wet its hard to get traction. If you give it just a little too much gas they break loose. But mine arent siped. they tols me when i bought them from discount tire that they would sipe them for free. I just never have taken the time to do it. They arent bad enough to where im scared to drive in the rain or anything. but yes these tires are pretty nice. they are probably one of the quieter mus terrain tires also. My next set will be the same!

Good to know! Had them out in the snow?

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No. I have them on my summer wheels and dont run them all year so they stay nice. but Ive got over 30k miles on them and there still at least 60% tread left. One of my buddys works at a tire store and just tonight he said he hasnt seen any other set of mud terrains hold up like the dynapros.