Most direct bolt on Cooling fans for GMT400?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm hoping to find the most direct bolt on cooling fan setup for our trucks. From what I can find the best ones out there are either the Windstar or 05+ GMT800 fans. But all the stuff I could find was at least 5 years old and was curious if there were any other vehicles that would make a good candidate?

Thanks,
Ryan

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ls1 camaro/firebird fans fit pretty good. If you go to the junkyard with the measurements of your radiator, you will be able to find others that will fit.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The nice thing about the truck fans is that they're made to fill a 34" radiator.

Kv5137kv5137

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Camaro ls1 fans. So far so good. Need a little trimming nothing crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures. Does anyone have a good picture of the GMT800 fans installed? I'm leaning towards that style because they are a little thinner.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures. Does anyone have a good picture of the GMT800 fans installed? I'm leaning towards that style because they are a little thinner.
05 truck fans
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used the Winstar fan setup, and it was like they were made for our trucks. All I had to do was clearance around the hoses a little. I didn't need to, but I built a frame of 3/4" aluminum angle around it to facilitate a bolt on setup. I only use a single fan atm (the smaller one) but it kept it cool in 115 degree heat.