LOOK!! 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
see its a love it or hate it kind of thing apparently. and as i recall he didnt just have the rockers done. it was all over in the inside too. i cant see the pics here at work but as i remember the door control covers had it and the floor and a few other different places. the one thing i didnt like was that the pictures i saw he didnt have a passenger seat just a floor mounted lap top like the gm prototype diesels have.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good god does it have enought rhino lining in it,man inside and out little much i wounld have camo out the inside and then rhino lined the outside.Thats just me thow, realtree camo inside with some black panels tint the window black then it would be a bad ass bowtie

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
i personally HATE smoke stacks, the rhino liner is way over done, interior is hideous, overall, waste of a good d-max IMO

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
What would make that truck look better would be is if were covered in mud inside and out. Then never wash it just give it hell until the wheels fall off.

MSR5150

Reaction score
I like how he painted the outer rim of the wheels black, if I ever rocked XD diesel's I'd do the same.. But I think he could have done better with the bedliner application. Not more, but the inconsistency of the material would bug the living hell out of me. The stacks are a little too big for my taste. :imo: