Lights not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 2003 s10 crew cab with automatic lights.. My passenger side headlights aren't working unless I turn my lights on and turn on high beams.. On automatic lights the high beams are the day tine running lights just run dimmer, its not running dimmer just on bright.. Just to clarify I have for separate lights

Live action!!

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oreilly's should be able to print you off a wiring diagram. I worked on a GMC Sonoma of the same year and it had a relay that ran to the driver side headlight for the daytime running lights. I wonder if that relay could need replaced. Again though, you'll just have to find a wiring diagram and start tracking wires. Just a thought

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oreilly's should be able to print you off a wiring diagram. I worked on a GMC Sonoma of the same year and it had a relay that ran to the driver side headlight for the daytime running lights. I wonder if that relay could need replaced. Again though, you'll just have to find a wiring diagram and start tracking wires. Just a thought
That's a good idea, with out raining night and day and cold as crap I'll just ride with the high beams on for a while

Live action!!

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I figured out that the passenger headlight build (regular) was blown, I guess they all have to be good for the lights to function properly

Live action!!