LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone done leds in a 91-94 cluster with the tach or a 95-99 cluster with a white face? I'd like to see pics please if so.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

DSG03bolt

Reaction score
Anyone HaveTrouble With The Speedometer When Doing The Clear Needles? I Want To Do This But Trying To Do It Right The First Time. I Figure Letting The Vehicle Warm Up, And Taking Pic Or Drawing A Small Line On Gauge With Lens Off Would Work, Just Curious If The Speedometer Would Be Affected.

TBaganATX

Reaction score
New guy to this forum...

I'm in the process of restoring my 94 Blazer. I have replaced all the on the truck.

I have a couple of questions.

The dash, has some dark spot, and or areas that are not as bright. I did the AC, not showing much difference, and the power windows, and door locks.

I switched out one of the door locks w a diff Led from VLEDs, and better, but not like super bright.

I'm just wondering if I'm missing a spot in the per window and locks. I have new VLEDs to do the dash, but haven't yet.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
As for the dead spots in the dash you could have the LEDs in backwards. The bulbs are polarity sensitive. So flip them around in the socket and they might start working if you haven't tried that yet.
If they all work buy you have dim areas still you may want to consider a different style or brand of bulb. Clusters tend to need a flat top bulb not only for clearance but they also only illuminate outward and in a 360 degree pattern.
I actually am a distributor for HyPer lights here on the forum. I'm not officially registered on the forum but I'm looking to do so shortly.
Door locks are more of a retrofit job. Basically to get the kind of light output you want you need to open up the switch, cram as many LEDs you can in. There without blocking switch functions and then solder the leads and run them out to the socket.
Hope this helps some. Good luck to you!

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit