Lay'd Out At The Park 2012 GM full size trucks..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
hehe...true, but my gun wasn't on me at the time. more of them than their were of us.

That's where its fun. Me and john get in fights with like 4 or 5 people at a time. Doesn't usually go well.... But its a challenge. We both have the swat training, so we do a little better than most. But its still fun.

Sent from my infected Android using tapatalk.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
That's where its fun. Me and john get in fights with like 4 or 5 people at a time. Doesn't usually go well.... But its a challenge. We both have the swat training, so we do a little better than most. But its still fun.

Sent from my infected Android using tapatalk.

maybe in my younger days... haha.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, It's just that once you've been s.w.a.t trained you have this weird illusion you can beat anyone. And one on one, you usually can. Don't get me wrong, the two of us do good against a group, but 9 times out of 10, we're the ones with our ***** kicked. Always a cool story when we go into work though lol.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Great pix! Wish we had shows like that around here!
The black satin GMT400 on page 3 is just visciously sic!
And the dually with the white walls has got early '60's Impala seats! Just shows that just about any GM seat can be made to fit these trucks!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Great pix! Wish we had shows like that around here!
The black satin GMT400 on page 3 is just visciously sic!
And the dually with the white walls has got early '60's Impala seats! Just shows that just about any GM seat can be made to fit these trucks!

i didn't know those were impala..thanks Al. that dually was my favorite