L31 Whipple for $500!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
**** ME!!!! I'm broke!! I was just in Spring Hill Friday!! Someone buy this and save me from myself

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lets just say most L31 owners left nowadays ain't rich.

bai78

Surviving...
Reaction score
IIRC, the crappy Whippletronics is the heart & soul of this kit. There are ways around it, but in stock form you would have no way to control the extra injectors.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You said it. The future for our trucks is not looking that good. I wonder how many disappeared to the CFC program?

a lot. its a shame, i think gmt400's are really gunna start to fade from being on the roads in 4-5 more yrs imo.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Mercrusier Intake Bait!

IIRC, the crappy Whippletronics is the heart & soul of this kit. There are ways around it, but in stock form you would have no way to control the extra injectors.

True, but this would be the PERFECT kit for a L31 marine intake (if it was in working condition.) Everyone knows the Whippletronics is a flawed and poorly setup system. This is one reason why Polly and James B. did this conversion in the first place with this intake is because it is the only other intake with a stock intake posistion. This means the Whipple with directly mount to it with the included fittings! Not only that, you can control the fuel directly from the vehicle's own ECM. Now that is what I call sweet!

:worship:PacificPerformance Forum:worship: