just got orders to Cleveland Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys from Connecticut and i just got orders out to Cleveland Ohio. anyone near by? wondering if i should bring my truck out there or not. also trying to figure out a good place to live outside the city any info would be great. thnaks

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
There are a lot of good places to live outside of Cleveland depending on how far out you are willing to travel. If your truck is rust free and you plan on being here through another winter don't bring it.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
They spray brine water on the highways, they drop salt like they are paving the road with it. My truck is a constant battle with rust.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
hey guys from Connecticut and i just got orders out to Cleveland Ohio. anyone near by? wondering if i should bring my truck out there or not. also trying to figure out a good place to live outside the city any info would be great. thnaks

The inner city sucks, but anywhere outside the city you should be fine. Winters do suck around here, but i would still bring your truck

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah we have the same problem in CT with them spraying the calicum and salt on the roads. sucks! Im defintally going to take my 06 for my dd maybe later on ill bring my play toy 95 out there. Any of you guys have meets out there?