Interior heat problem?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95OBSMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks TechNova! Thats what I got to do is the entire system, going to do that b4 doing the intake gasket, then I think after that I'll flush her one more time just to make sure if I got any crap in the coolant ports/passages durning the intake repair that "should" flush any remaining stuff out the entire system, just when I thought I could get the drop done and rear roll pan, nope back under the hood, I knew when I bought it @ 114k and 28yrs things where going south, just hoping they would go a little longer, oh well great info here to get me through the repairs.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gently reverse flushed my heater cores when I had the van apart a couple of years ago for the 383 swap. It was 30F here this morning, so I tested the heat output. Heater blows ~150F.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95OBSMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes sir, cold weather is on its way, and I do believe that one 150F will run you out of it! When I'm done with the repair and back flush I should be there as well.