If you wanted to show someone a picture. How do you go about it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Two ways that work for me.
Use the 'attach files' button then locate your image wherever you have it digitally stored when prompted or, just copy and paste the image. The second method doesn't always work - usually it does though and is quicker.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you wanted to show someone a picture how do you go about it?
I usually text/email/message them. But sometimes I show them in person.

If you meant here on this forum? If the file is too big for the website, use either something likr imgur to uplaod, then link to them. OR screenshot your own photo ,and then attempt to send the screenshot instead of the original. it will be much smaller file size

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Adding to the above, if you want to put the photo in your reply click on the image button…

You must be registered for see images attach

…and you can place it within text.

Jksconny

Reaction score

If you meant here on this forum? If the file is too big for the website, use either something likr imgur to uplaod, then link to them. OR screenshot your own photo ,and then attempt to send the screenshot instead of the original. it will be much smaller file size

Jksconny

Reaction score
Thanks

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the 'file is too large', then if not all of the image is required, edit/crop it in a suitable programme (eg, Windows Photos) then post the smaller file.