I just added another OBS to my fleet...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Luggage rack and Ventshades are gone. Now I have to get rid of all the damn tape from the Ventshades. I hate that job. It's too dark or I would take pics.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, a few changes have been made since I last posted in this thread. I've got most of the windows tinted. 30% on the front doors and 5% on top of the factory tint on the cargo area windows. One of the rear door windows wouldn't roll down when I went for tint, so I didn't get them done at the time, but I need to go back and get a layer of 5% put on them too. I got my TYC headlamps and parking lights on with some DDM 4500K HIDs and hi-4. I installed my Anzo LED tails. I removed the front bumper trim and covered the holes with a chrome strip to hold me over until I can get my smoothie painted and installed. Most imporantly, though, I finally got the sucker dropped last night. My 2" Hotchkis coils actually gave me 3" of drop and my 2" shackles only gave me 1.5" of drop. So, the 1/2" of rake I had at stock height has now become 2" of rake. Looks like I need me some drop hangers now too. Oh well. The coils, along with the Energy Suspension swaybar bushings and endlinks I installed, made a considerable handling improvement. I love it!

In freebie news, I have a cousin about to get rid of a '95 Yukon, so it looks like we'll be doing some swapping and I'll end up with a straight rear bumper and a GMC grille.

You must be registered for see images attach

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had several different aftermarket headlights among my various OBS trucks over the years. These are by far the best I've ever had. Without question.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good, get that rear down a touch. Just noticed the blue interior - super uncommon.

dante81_98

Reaction score
I like it man. A burb is a bit long for my taste in a SUV, but would love to get me an OBS Yukon or Tahoe some day.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a 4-door '99 Yukon a few years ago, but it went with the ex-wife.

I wouldn't have minded having another Tahoe/Yukon for the shorter length. We needed a bigger vehicle and our budget pretty much kept us shopping in the OBS generation. If we wanted 3 rows, a Suburban was the only choice.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some better pictures after a bath and out of the driveway.