Howdy from So Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Freeman

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just realized I forgot to post here. Decided to finally join because I have been using suggestions and ideas from the forum since August to help me work on a 94 K 1500 5.7L 350 I bought last summer.

The ideas and suggestions for problems I have run into have helped ALOT in figuring out the engine problems.

Thanks!!!!!

Originally from Mississippi, but living in the hell known as So Cal now (ughhhhh). Keep trying to get the wife to move back to Tn where I graduated high school from, BUT she is a Cali girl born and raised so no dice so far lol.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Try to post some pics pf your truck, we like pics. At least you are living in the land of rust free trucks out there. If you somehow convince your wife to move to Tn. and she doesn't like it your life could be hell. Been married 38 years Happy Wife Happy Life. don't ever forget that.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Welcome, I also live in the most Un-American state Of Suckafornia.. have you tried taking her to TN? My buddy had a custom built home made on a huge lot out there for about the same price as a regular ****** house out here. I took my girl up to Washington, where I want to move, I made sure it was the best damn week of her life!

Post pictures of your truck bud.