Howdy from OK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpjay957

Reaction score
I’ve been a “lurking” here for some time now, never having introduced myself or posted anything. I have a 300,000+ mile ‘88 C1500 Scottsdale that I inherited when my dad passed in2001. He bought the truck brand new in 1988. I have dreams for the truck, but currently use it to pull my tractor and trailer for brush hogging. I’m glad to have a place to come for information. I live in NE Oklahoma and have pretty much all my life.

Attachments

• 620F4EE6-BE6D-428B-87DA-054E499363D3.jpeg
    620F4EE6-BE6D-428B-87DA-054E499363D3.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 9

gpjay957

Reaction score
Welcome! I have in-laws in Collinsville.
It’s a small town but much larger than when I was a kid. Time was you could give me a last name and I could tell you all the members of the family and what they drove. I moved away for about 30 years and the town had grown up. I teach middle school so I’m learning who a number of the “new” families are. All that to say, it’s possible I either know them or at least know of the,

gpjay957

Reaction score
Welcome from north Texas. I have family around Edmond and Norman. Love that color combo.
Thank you. Interesting in that I have family in North Texas. If I wasn’t rooted here, I’d be interested in living somewhere around the Metroplex. I listen to The Ticket through the SportsDay app and feel like I am a part of the area. I’m especially fond of Babe’s Chicken. Ate at their Roanoke location and it was amazing. A lot of things to love about North Texas.