How do I start a conversation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Misterspock93

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a total newbie looking for advice, but I can't figure out how you start a thread that people can actually reply to without sending me a private message. I just joined after buying a 1998 K1500, and I'm looking for wisdom. Any help would be good.

Thanks!

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here
Tony

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a total newbie looking for advice, but I can't figure out how you start a thread that people can actually reply to without sending me a private message. I just joined after buying a 1998 K1500, and I'm looking for wisdom. Any help would be good.

Thanks!
To elaborate on what was already said, look through the list of subforums for the one that seems most appropriate for what you want to discuss, click on the subforum title so it becomes active, then click the red button that says "Post new topic" - just like you did here in the Introductions subforum.

It seems like a silly question to ask but forums are all laid out a little differently and I think on this one, some people find it tough to spot the "Post new topic" button because I see a lot of new people adding onto existing topics because they couldn't find how to start a new one.

Richard