How did these end up in there?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swervin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was simply just going to do a fluid flush on my clutch system... or atleast i thought. So first thing that happened was part of my slave cylinder broke off where the bleed screw goes in. I tried to do a temporary fix in an underground parking lot on a rainy night, thought i did a good enough job to get me home.. nope! Forced her into gear (couldnt figure out matching revs, guess a tach would help a bit, wouldnt go into gear but i could pop it out and shove it in gear only when going downhill) and ran redlights 25 min to home. Next day i was taking the hydraulic line off, just my luck.. the line broke due to rust. Now im taking off the slave... when i pulled it out i saw a bunch of gunk so i started to clean it out a bit, went to pull a good portion of it out with my finger and felt what i thought was a couple pebbles..but turns out the was 3 silver balls! Im assuming there more then likely from a bearing, if i were to guess id say throwout bearing? In the slave cyl housing? Does this mean its time to drop the trans? Or should i say screw it and just send it til the $500 truck wont move anymore?