Hey guys, is this a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fabtech lift, says it has new Moog YUK upper/lower B/J's , tie rod ends and ext brakelines.. This is not local to me so I would have to have it shipped....
he is asking $800
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

well , what do you think.....get it or pass!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering because I almost got burned by a guy on here for a similar kit. Didn't know if he was trying the same on another site.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
What size lift is it because I know the 4" of around $900 new and that one looks very used

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does he have the rear as well? $800 is a lot of cash for a used lift. If it were me I wouldn't pay more than $500 including shipping if it is front and rear. I'm always leery about used suspension components because of accidents, abuse, missing pieces...

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does he have the rear as well? $800 is a lot of cash for a used lift. If it were me I wouldn't pay more than $500 including shipping if it is front and rear. I'm always leery about used suspension components because of accidents, abuse, missing pieces...

I thought $500 was a good number aswell.. If I do pick it up I would have it blasted and checked out and then powder coated ....would look brand new again......... I have just not had good luck with any lift on my truck..........

Im really beginning to believe she is just scared of heights lol