herculiner my bottom portion of truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look's great but you should paint or bed liner your fender extensions black too so it all match's.

scharst

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thankyou all for the compliments! and i will have to do the fender extensions sometime, its a work in progress, along with my bumpers i wanna line or paint black and demold them as well

Californiadad

Reaction score
Here is what mine looks like, I just did it last week. Pulling off all the trim and the chrome was a pain in the ^%$.

Attachments

• IMG_3662.jpg
    IMG_3662.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3664.jpg
    IMG_3664.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3655.jpg
    IMG_3655.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 33

Californiadad

Reaction score
bad ass looking truck bro! how do you like those mud grapplers?

Thanks man, its getting there. I plan on "Ryno" the whole tailgate, bumpers, and side steps very soon. I love the Grapplers! I get lots of compliments just on the tires alone.

scharst

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great!! how many layers u put on? i just put mine to the test today puttin my rear bumper on i wedged it onto the rear of the bed where it rounds off, it stood up quite well! might have takin a rubber chunk off but didnt even go through at all!! just as thick as when i applied it

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man, Me and my buddy did his burb and my hoe about 6 months ago and it is still holding great. I have even went country cruising a few times thowing some good sized rocks at it.

i even did my back bumper and soon going to do the front also.

You must be registered for see images attach

scharst

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
just finished applying the leftover herculiner to my bumpers....turned out pretty good!! i will probably post pics saturday cuz tomorrow is going to be pretty busy and probably wont have have time!!