Help with 0411 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

best97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just did an 0411 swap on my truck and was wanting to ask question about the tuning. I'm taking it to a local tuner who uses HPtuners. I still need to delete the 2 rear O2 sensors. Could he still do that with the 0411? Also what do I tell him about the pcm so he can tune it. do I tell him it's from an 02 express van with a 5.7?

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just did an 0411 swap on my truck and was wanting to ask question about the tuning. I'm taking it to a local tuner who uses HPtuners. I still need to delete the 2 rear O2 sensors. Could he still do that with the 0411? Also what do I tell him about the pcm so he can tune it. do I tell him it's from an 02 express van with a 5.7?
Yes he needs to know it is an P01 0411. From there he should know what to do, if not find a different tuner.

best97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for asking another question @L31MaxExpress but my local tune shop should still be able to delete the two rear O2 sensors as well as speedo correction with the 0411 correct?

best97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright thanks man. haven't asked him about it but hopefully he isn't like black bear performance to where I have to show him an affidavit that I'm using my truck for offloading purposes only lol.