Help me clean up my wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wheels in question are some Eagle alloys, definitely not chrome. I want to say they are the polished aluminum.
You must be registered for see images attach

They've been on the truck all winter (winters here aren't too terrible) but I really want to polish them up. Whats best? I have some aluminum polish in the garage that I tried using by hand one time and it didn't seem to do much??? Surely theres something I can use other than soap and water. These wheels aren't too bad off yet I want to make them look new again. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
I use Never Dull and a whole lotta elbow grease. I did the rims on my old man's street rod and they looked better than new. The car sat for 15+ years in storage so time and oxidation took a toll on them. I easily had an hour plus into each rim but it was well worth the effort. Now that they are clean and polished I can redo them after a cruise in about 10 minutes per wheel. Getting the initial "crap" off and getting a good polish base is the hardest part. Your efforts won't go unnoticed for spending a little extra time on them.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The best polish I ever used is Mequiars Hot Rims Mag & Aluminum Polish. It's chemical free with a cinn. odor, works with very little effort and comes off easy. Try it and I bet you'll never use any other wheel polish. It had my polished Torque Thrust 2's looking like chromed wheels.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
i have this old mothers aluminum polish i've used in the past, with a power ball on a low-med setting. works awesome.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The best polish I ever used is Mequiars Hot Rims Mag & Aluminum Polish. It's chemical free with a cinn. odor, works with very little effort and comes off easy. Try it and I bet you'll never use any other wheel polish. It had my polished Torque Thrust 2's looking like chromed wheels.

X2 Best polish Ive come across