Help finding plastic paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wonslung

Reaction score
I can't figure out what color code I need for my truck. I looked for an 8xx rpo code and I don't see it. My interior is a dark blue color. I ordered some gauges and the pods to install them are black and I'd like to paint them to match.

I'm sorry if this has been covered. I did search but didn't see the answer.

You must be registered for see images attach

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
I can't figure out what color code I need for my truck. I looked for an 8xx rpo code and I don't see it. My interior is a dark blue color. I ordered some gauges and the pods to install them are black and I'd like to paint them to match.

I'm sorry if this has been covered. I did search but didn't see the answer.

I there's a guy on you tube and he is restoreing the interior of a grey Chevy ill see if I can track down the video and ask the guy were he got the interior paint and maby they'll have the correct blue. I just ordered new gauge overlay for my truck and will soon get pillars to. Nice truck.

TBaganATX

Reaction score
I got all my paint from LMC, and I got a buddy a can of the blue as well. It's a 4 step process, but man the result is awesome!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk