hello from wv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think I remember looking at your build thread. I like the 6.0 L. If your going to do a LS swap, the 6.0L is the way to go IMO. You have a very nice truck.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I think I remember looking at your build thread. I like the 6.0 L. If your going to do a LS swap, the 6.0L is the way to go IMO. You have a very nice truck.
Thanks! I like your truck as well! What's the details on it? You can post up on my thread so we don't ***** up this fellows, if you want.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just looked through your build thread again. You got a lot of work in yours. And man take care of those kids. I lost my son just over 2 years ago. It changes you forever, and I know he is in a better place now, but I would give anything to have him back.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Just looked through your build thread again. You got a lot of work in yours. And man take care of those kids. I lost my son just over 2 years ago. It changes you forever, and I know he is in a better place now, but I would give anything to have him back.
Man I'm sorry for your loss! I couldn't imagine losing a child and don't want to! They are my number one priority! Nothing matters to me more than my kids and my wife! They are blessings I don't deserve!

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks. I posted a short write up on your build thread, but forgot about the 800 MC swap, and maybe a few other things.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
To the OP. Sorry for hijacking your thread there for a bit! We moved the conversation over to mine. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress! You got two beauties there!

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
To the OP. Sorry for hijacking your thread there for a bit! We moved the conversation over to mine. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress! You got two beauties there!
X 2, keep us posted.