Hello from North Dakota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sugaray

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to join a forum where I can relate to other people that share the same passion that I do for my '98 Silverado. I've owned my truck for about a year now and I have spent countless hours improving and customizing the look of my c1500. It's a 2wd, ext. cab short box with a 4.3L that has 177k with a JET kit. I've just installed a new 4L60E auto transmission. It's a clean truck that is real fun to drive and customize.

Over the last year, I've added a custom painted smoothie front bumper, matching painted grill, projector blue halo headlights with black housing bumper lights and corners, a custom painted Sir Michaels roll pan, 20" DMII chrome wheels wrapped in 275/40/20 Hancook Ventus tires, removed decals/badges, Dual cone led tail light housing with 4 LED tail light bulbs, white faced gauges, Sirius Sportster 5, tinted windows, bed liner, roll up tonneu cover, hidden towing hitch, chevy mud flaps and some other minor upgrades.

I hope to have my ride looking as good as some of yours. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment. What do you think?

Attachments

• truck 1.jpg
    truck 1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
  • truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
  • truck 3.jpg
    truck 3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2
  • truck 4.jpg
    truck 4.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck man. And welcome from South Dakota. Did you take any pictures of your build process?