Hello from DFW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pistolero

Reaction score
So I have always liked fourth generation GM trucks. I think it is the coolest truck body ever. I finally found myself one after looking for a while. It is a 1993 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 4X4 standard cab with a short bed. It has 270k miles and some minor oil leaks. However, the engine sounds great. It fires right up. The body and interior are in great shape too. I plan to fix it up and add stuff to it little by little. It won't be my daily driver. Rather, I will just use it on the weekends.

Anyway, I am glad I found this forum of like-minded people! Funny thing is I stumbled upon this forum while looking for something else.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and that is one nice looking truck. Is it original paint? Sure looks clean, but I am used to seeing New England rusty junk.

Pistolero

Reaction score
Thanks. Yes it is the original paint. There is no rust on it. It has been in Texas its whole life. It is all stock with the exeption of an aftermarket rear bumper and a grille guard.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nice truck

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony

Ckeene

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will be passing through there in a few weeks!!! Leaving midland and going to SC
And been robbed several times in DFW !