Hello fellas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrCTS

Reaction score
Hey, newbie here from SE Ohio, ran across this community while looking for parts for my new (well... used but new to me! :) )

Basic info:
I am a computer nerd. Work at a computer shop locally which is owned by a guy that actually watched me grow up since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Only owned 3 vehicles previously. A 1992 Ford SHO, 1996 Cavalier Sedan Base, and my new baby is a 2006 Cadillac CTS (Guess where I got my name from? haha)

Hailing from my forum days of nerding it up on a PSP (Playstation Portable) theming forum and Cadillacforums. I also have a love for car audio.

22, male, and newly married as of April 2014.

Yes, I do have pictures to prove it. I've been sneered and poked and prodded by just about everyone locally for being young and having a paid off Cadillac so new. I've also been detained by local Law Enforcement as they thought I was running drugs by stereotyping me and them searching POLITELY. Not ripping the crap out of stuff like they normally do.

I try to make things look as clean as possible. The truck I purchased needs body work and frame work but just little touchups on the frame. It is a work/Winter/tinker toy/project. I can build an entire new computer in about 15 minutes or less but as a rule of thumb the only thing I knew previously about a vehicle was gas goes here, check my fluids and tires and pay someone else to look at it if my CEL came on. Please be nice as I may make a stupid comment or question like a newbie always does.

PS I already know about blinker fluid and muffler bearings. My grandfather tried them on me when I was little haha

MrCTS

Reaction score
I will throw some pictures up after I get off work. Working a half-day today.

Here is the Album from Google Photos:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: