Gravel Guard/Bedliner covered truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Hey y'all. wonderin if anyone has done or has pictures of a gravel guarded/ bedlinered truck. not just the bed, the whole truck. thinkin about doin it to mine.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
a kid at my school has his whole truck bed linered. also a chevy avalanche around town does, ill take pics ASAP

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
a kid at my school has his whole truck bed linered. also a chevy avalanche around town does, ill take pics ASAP

Thanks man! like i said, concidering doing it to mine. not too sure though, it looks good, but what if i wanted a good paint job after a few years? but then again, it looks sick as f*ck bedliner anyways

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input, but more is still needed! i gravel guarded my grill yesterday, and put it on today. im not sure if i want to do the whole truck though!

You must be registered for see images attach

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
My Truck on Friday afternoon in Vail, Colorado:

It's "superliner". I had it done in Tan, with the contrasting plastic/nerf bars, etc, done in black.

It's very easy to keep clean, has a satin finish to it, remains flexible, blah blah. It's been on the truck for 2+ years in the Texas sun with no issues, and yes it's gotten beat on quite a bit. It isn't as heavy as people make it out to be, it worked out to be about an extra 40lbs for the whole truck.

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
It won't look classy, but it will look BA, that's for sure!

Meh - I think mine looks presentable enough. Different tastes, I suppose...