Gotta Problem!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So here recently my transmission has started to act funny... city driving at normal throttle it shifts out absolutely perfect! But for some reason only wen i give it WOT (to the floor) it wants too not shift an is delayed bad an starts screamin from second then it launches into third?? Any of yall trans guys feel free to chime in. the fluid is not dis colored. will changing fluid/filter help any of this? or bad TP sensor? scanned an no power train codes either TIA guys

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bumpage!! im hoping its a sensor or solenoid of some sort

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Start with fluid and filter, I dont know much about internals...

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
changed fluid an filter bout a week ago its like all the power is there but something is restricting it and holding it back changed TPS yesterday and smoothed out idle but didnt fix my problem.... thanks for the input though

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the MAF controls the line pressure in the trans so if it is dirty or messed up it will blow the trans. I think that is what happened to my first one. When I first cleaned my K&N I over oiled it and I destroyed the MAF. A few thousand miles later my tranny died. Come to think about it the trany did shift like crap after the filter cleaning.