GMT400s in the Movies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found the game for Xbox amd PC,where 88 CK1500 is a main character(alongside with big trucks)-it's called Snowrunner-takes place in Black River,Michigan(idk if it's a real location) and is a slow paced, kinda "deliver stuff" game,upgrade/buy trucks and trailers where you drive down a lots of muddy roads and use a winch a lot-idk how if you guys are into gaming, but I thought it's gonna be silly and for last 2 days can't stop playing lol. It kinda feels like work this thing-i.e. I drove some muddy roads at work but not to such extent as in the game.

Attachments

• Capture+_2024-05-03-17-46-39.png
    Capture+_2024-05-03-17-46-39.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I found the game for Xbox amd PC,where 88 CK1500 is a main character(alongside with big trucks)-it's called Snowrunner-takes place in Black River,Michigan(idk if it's a real location) and is a slow paced, kinda "deliver stuff" game,upgrade/buy trucks and trailers where you drive down a lots of muddy roads and use a winch a lot-idk how if you guys are into gaming, but I thought it's gonna be silly and for last 2 days can't stop playing lol. It kinda feels like work this thing-i.e. I drove some muddy roads at work but not to such extent as in the game.
That game is surprisingly addictive.