GMT400 Truck of the month #2 VOTING!!!!!! ENDS JULY 31st!

Pick which truck you think is worthy of TOTM

• 1997chevydriver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devs93

• LoudnLifted88

• Half Assed

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • JParker2012

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Mean Green

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Pierced

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • 70stroker

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Scholarly Redneck

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Silverick

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • ChrisAU

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Kurt3

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Josh, your pic in b@w was super nice.
his truck is pretty nice, only thing i would change is remove the wheel well trim and change to a smooth bumper color matched to the lower color

Thanks guys :D and the fender trim is now gone, and Im actually in the process of geting a smoothie front bumper :) I just am waiting untill I can find some one to paint it profesionally lol

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
or lots of money time and effort dumped into a truck that was pretty darn rough when you got her. Again nice truck chris youve came along way man.

TOO MUCH money...but I've come to far. No point in letting it be anything but just what I want now, ya know? I couldn't sell it for half of what I have in it, and I don't want another type of truck. So my blessing is my curse, and vice versa. TOTM is a nice touch while the tranny is being rebuilt, again haha

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know your pain just put my freshly rebuilt trans with shift improver, corvette servo, and beast sunshell in this weekend. Its for sure a love hate with these lifted obs trucks.

TOO MUCH money...but I've come to far. No point in letting it be anything but just what I want now, ya know? I couldn't sell it for half of what I have in it, and I don't want another type of truck. So my blessing is my curse, and vice versa. TOTM is a nice touch while the tranny is being rebuilt, again haha

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
i know your pain just put my freshly rebuilt trans with shift improver, corvette servo, and beast sunshell in this weekend. Its for sure a love hate with these lifted obs trucks.

How you liking the new trans? I was told that a shift kit + vette servo would make shifts uncomfortably firm and put too much stress on the the internals through shock vibrations. I went with shift kit + beast + HD torque convertor as upgrades.