GMT400 - Community Scan Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
I have it and it is ready to ship.
Looks like this fellow was next up after @bretcopsey If bret is on hold.
I’d like to get on the list as well, I would like to check/adjust timing. Bought a new distributor. Came across some old threads on using a Bluetooth adapter OBDII and various apps that can do the same thing. Looking for current recommendations (iOS)
OBS_Trash, you still need this or have you moved on to other methods?

alvaroemg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, but for about $40.00 you could buy a Blue Tooth dongle on Amazon and then get Dash Command app and give CMP, plus a ton more information. Or get the Community Scan Tool.
I have a elm327 obd2 dongle somewhere. Ill just pay $10 for the software. Time to start looking for it!

Thank you

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a elm327 obd2 dongle somewhere. Ill just pay $10 for the software. Time to start looking for it!

Thank you
What year is your truck? Once you buy app, you then make another “in app” purchase for your specific year truck.

alvaroemg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No. That will require $$$$$$$$
I re-did my brakes 2 weeks ago, there is a thread on it. But my brakes are squishy until the very end. I do stop where I want to stop, but it wasn’t like this with the old brakes. Pedal was firmer. I bled both new calipers a bunch, so i’m thinking it has to be the abs. Never been bled, i swapped master cylinders 2x, so i know its due for a good bleed.