Giving away, not shipping-Actually shipping to a member-They are gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
As you know, I have replaced all lights that were on my girls 1990 K2500. I sold the 2 headlight assemblies. I still have the rear taillights/turn signals assemblies with an extra new board for one of them. Comes with original boards and bulbs and all lights worked when removed. The front t/s assemblies too with working bulbs. I polished up all the lenses. They are free to whoever wants them. Sorry, not gonna ship. If no one wants after 2 weeks, will throw them away. Contact if interested.

You must be registered for see images attach

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As you know, I have replaced all lights that were on my girls 1990 K2500. I sold the 2 headlight assemblies. I still have the rear taillights/turn signals assemblies with an extra new board for one of them. Comes with original boards and bulbs and all lights worked when removed. The front t/s assemblies too with working bulbs. I polished up all the lenses. They are free to whoever wants them. Sorry, not gonna ship. If no one wants after 2 weeks, will throw them away. Contact if interested.

I had a few people snatch up my oems on marketplace fairly fast for even 15$ a set . That might be a better spot as far as a no ship freebie deal . Just a idea

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I had a few people snatch up my oems on marketplace fairly fast for even 15$ a set . That might be a better spot as far as a no ship freebie deal . Just a idea
I would be willing to pay shipping on these; do you have the boxes the new ones came in? Those taillights are way better than the ones on Rawhide. Nice lenses don't stay on trucks in the yard very long down here.....
I can't remember if the front turn signal lenses are the same on the early style and later style grilles, if they are I would be interested in them as well. I know the corner markers are different. Those are cheap enough I can buy the set of 4 for under $15 on Rock Auto.
Thanks!

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I would be willing to pay shipping on these; do you have the boxes the new ones came in? Those taillights are way better than the ones on Rawhide. Nice lenses don't stay on trucks in the yard very long down here.....
I can't remember if the front turn signal lenses are the same on the early style and later style grilles, if they are I would be interested in them as well. I know the corner markers are different. Those are cheap enough I can buy the set of 4 for under $15 on Rock Auto.
Thanks!
yes the turn signal/park light lenses are not the same I do not know what way goes but one set is deeper then the other I will search for the grille swap video again and post it it says how it is you can put slim ones were the deep ones go but not the other way around

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks!

Anzos id say are the nicest made replacements in appearance I’ve found for red lenses , they’re not diffused like oem but I had them on my 97 1500 and they shine nice and fit like a glove
And they don’t use the failed circuit boards

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks!
The amber lenses are split, meaning there are two on each front side. They are not the tall one piece amber lenses. If you click on my avatar pic, you can see what I mean.

Yes, I have the boxes.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The amber lenses are split, meaning there are two on each front side. They are not the tall one piece amber lenses. If you click on my avatar pic, you can see what I mean.

Yes, I have the boxes.
Yes I know the corner markers are upper and lower. And the early style is different than the the later style. And the GMC is different than the Chevy.
I'm definitely interested in the taillights.