Front end alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you doing the alignment or a shop?

Have the camber knockouts been removed from your frame?

Never heard of Nfamus. Got a link?

400Rogue

Reaction score
Pretty sure OP is talking about these. https://www.nfamusmetal.com/control-arms-1/

Now, the lower control arm does not adjust the camber or anything. They bolt in place. The uppers are CAM bolt style and really a pain in the ass to align professionally. As opposed to other suspension designs such as MacPherson. Generally speaking.

You say you need 3 degrees? This seems like an arbitrary number, and are you referring to 3 degrees of total camber? Or is this per side? Why specifically 3 degrees? Any time I have ever lowered a vehicle, I have never gone 3 degrees of camber. There are certain situations where you might want 3 degrees or more of total camber but that gets into high performance suspension alignments and such, which is not an area I have really spent much time in. But 3 degrees per side seems excessive especially for a street vehicle. You are going to wear through your front tires rather quickly.

We need more information here. Pictures preferably as to why you are needing the 3 degrees. Is the tire rubbing? The 2 upper control arms have the bolts that adjust Caster and Camber. And they do it simultaneously which is why these types of alignments are a pain in the ass.

Alignment order is Caster, Camber, Toe. Because Caster effects Camber, so fudging two bolts to get these two to play nice is.... fun. You should really drive this straight to a shop to have them align it. I'm making some assumptions here about tires rubbing, but I'm guessing you may either need to go with some slightly narrow tires up front, or different wheels with a higher offset and/or roll your fenders if this is the reason you want more camber.