Front bumper removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andyvr4

Reaction score
Cool, I just picked one up today Of think a Denali Tahoe. And I didn't know that the fog light housings are rare but they were on the bumper I bought full bumper with wiring harness and fog lights with housings for $45

You must be registered for see images attach

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only thing not mentioned about the front bumper is you might need a cheater bar if the rust is bad enough, just to break the bolts loose and get them started.

Just curious here, but if one were to get a diesel bumper or a bumper with stock fog lights, could you put HIDs in them? Or are all the lights that are made for the holes not compatible with something like that? That might be my only reason for wanting one. They look great and all but I could spend the cash on something else if if they have no practical purpose ya know. That's just me.

GMT400Tahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, I just picked one up today Of think a Denali Tahoe. And I didn't know that the fog light housings are rare but they were on the bumper I bought full bumper with wiring harness and fog lights with housings for $45
image-jpeg.37733

That is the Tahoe Z71 bumper. Great find, they are hard to get.

I noticed in the picture that you posted that on the passenger side of the bumper there is a black L-shaped bracket. That bracket is a secondary attachment point for the Tahoe Z71 brush guard.

I have one of these brush guards that I want to put on my Suburban, but I do not have another set of those L-shaped brackets and they are difficult to come across. So if you are not using it, would you be willing to pull that bracket from your bumper and sell it to me?

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score

Holy cow. You STOLE that thing.