Front bumper gap question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slammeddually

Reaction score
I picked up an all smootie bumper for my truck. When i installed it there is about 1" of gap difference from the passengerside compared to the drivers side. This gap isnt up or down but rather in between the bumper and the lower grille. So the drivers side lines up perfect but the passengerside has a 1" gap between the bumper and the lower grille.

Does anyone know if the mounts are adjustable or what i can do about this?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I picked up an all smootie bumper for my truck. When i installed it there is about 1" of gap difference from the passengerside compared to the drivers side. This gap isnt up or down but rather in between the bumper and the lower grille. So the drivers side lines up perfect but the passengerside has a 1" gap between the bumper and the lower grille.

Does anyone know if the mounts are adjustable or what i can do about this?

I have the exact same problem, but with my stock bumper on 3" Body Lift relocation brackets, I think it's the way we put our bumpers on (back on), they are adjustable, but it doesn't seem like it does anything..

Pics

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might be able to make it fit alittle better by oblonging the holes on the brakets and bumper and playing with it abit

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
It's more of the outer brackets that is the problem I think, the inner just go from left to right, the outer kind of contradict the inners, if that makes any sense. Just to much going on.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah mine is the same way. A local body shop said that they are adjustable to some degree just loosen both sides and try to push one side in and pull one side out. It probably won't fix it entirely but you should be able to get it close. At least according to them. I haven't tried it on mine yet.