front accespory drive assembly help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warbird

Reaction score
okay all, i need your help. i have a 94 GMC 2500 2wd. it has the TBI 5.7liter in it. the front accessory drive was removed including the bat ground cable. all the bolts were mixed up and now i am trying to put it back together i have gotten the alternator and P/S pump side figured out but the A/C side with the bat ground is really irritating me, to be honest i think some bolts are missing. i would greatly appreciate any pictures anybody may have of how this goes together, there is one 3/8-16 bolt fairly long that almost looks like it is made of aluminum in the bucket that one has me totally lost. plus i cannot figure out where the bat ground cable was originally hooked up at. anybody got a FSM with a picture/diagram of the front accessory drive?

thanks for any help

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just happen to have a 95 sitting on the shop floor that I will be stripping to the long block later today. The ground bolts to the intake manifold. I'll take pictures as I strip it down later.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach