Flowmaster, good or bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
They are easy to change on these trucks, and if you had the manifold bolts off regularly they would come off without too much trouble lol. :Big Laugh:

Bearsthetruck

Reaction score
Welp, there will be some cutting and welding shortly lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Not that i am advocating anything illegal, but if said plans do become reality, I would keep the set that you have that will pass emissions and cut up a junkyard set :wink:

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im still liking my 40. But, im without cats. With cats its kinda boring and blah

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Long tubes, no cats true duals no x or H and open mufflers before rear end, It makes me smile every time I start it and romp on it. No drone,

By open mufflers do you mean no mufflers, or just essentially muffler sized resonators?

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Every vehicle I've ever owned has had flowmasters love the way they sound... Ive never had any trouble most engines require back pressure

However flowmaster does make a race muffler. Single chamber and turbo mufflers..
That's my two sense

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I had flowmaster 40 series with cats on my mustang and they sounded great, bought my truck with a magnaflow cat back with the big old muffler on it and it sounded like crap. Now I have become a dynomax fan, I run race bullet with carted flowmaster y pipe single 3" exiting in front of passenger rear tire. It is my favorite sound now.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
I had flowmaster 40 series with cats on my mustang and they sounded great, bought my truck with a magnaflow cat back with the big old muffler on it and it sounded like crap. Now I have become a dynomax fan, I run race bullet with carted flowmaster y pipe single 3" exiting in front of passenger rear tire. It is my favorite sound now.

I want to run true duals with the dynomax bullets on my truck. Love the sound.