Finally decided to post pics of my 93...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bamf93

Reaction score
Over all, the truck has 186k on it. I payed $2000 for it, can't beat that. This is my first truck also. The previous owner only really took care of the appearance & body of the truck. The interior is nothing special, just a sagging headliner. Here's the pics...enjoy!

I hate the factory mirror tint on the cargo & back windows...i want dark black like on my driver & passerger windows...i've noticed it can't be removed, lol...
You must be registered for see images attach

6k ebay hid's for now

For some odd reason, it seems like my passenger-side housing is angled better then my driver-side...notice the dark spot on my driver side

some random guy gave my girlfriend a teddy bear, i found a great use for it

Under the hood...definitely needs some cleaning

Future mods:
- Projector headlight & fog light housing (I have a friend that know how to retro fit projectors).
- I'm dropping from 6k HID's to lower a lower color temp...I don't really like blueish tint..
- Definitely changing the suspension, idk whether to drop it some more or replace the shocks..it floods really bad whenever it rains out here...
- Need to redo the headliner
- Smoking taillights & cargo light thankx to user GWKP's tutorial.
- Don't really kno much about engines so idk where to start on doing anything to it.
- Thinking about going up from 15's to either 17's or 20's if possible...could anyone photoshop my truck so i could see how that would turn out?
- Love the exhaust, magnaglow cat & flowmaster super 44 exhaust
- Previous own painted over the weather seal on the window & now the paint is peeling. Whenever i rains hard, it drips inside my truck. I've tried everything to stop it from leaking. I went to a local glass shop & they said that I have to replace the whole windshield to seal it in again...here's a picture of it
- Will be taking out the backseat (useless for me) & putting a sub box for 2 Kicker L7 15's that i took out of my old car.
- Bed cover...trying to decide between truxedo lo-pro qt cover & a checkmate fx..
- I have a friend that's going to sell me his K3LA train horn for $500...He just recently got the K5LA...
- I have lots more ideas buht none are coming to me right now.

If yooh have any ideas or comments, feel free share them...

Last edited:

JohnC

Reaction score
Looks like a nice truck, and you have a good list of mods you're wanting. Looking forward to your progress.

bamf93

Reaction score
Looks like a nice truck, and you have a good list of mods you're wanting. Looking forward to your progress.
Thankx...all it takes is time & money...i'm looking to get another silverado buht i want this to be lifted up...we'll see how that goes whenever i come across one.

bamf93

Reaction score
nice truck!
thankx...i might be looking to sell it bc i recently moved south of town & it's a gas guzzler to drive back & forth to the city every day for any what reason...buht i'm gonna build up the performance before i do sell it....

wish my truck looked as good as that when i got it. i feel like i got ***** lol. good luck with it
lol...well i got ***** with the performance of the truck...shocks are worn out (which i'm replacing by the end of the month) & sometimes whenever i go to mash on the gas as if i were switching lanes in a hurry, the engine cuts out (as if it had a rev limiter, some random guy told me that whenever i explained to him what happens), then it sounds like it's about to die & a second later, it charges up then she takes off like a **** while my head is stuck to the seat...soo idk what the problem could be...