Finally a truck update!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
My signature pic is so outdated, I post all my updates on facebook because its easier than having to resize pics, upload and copy and paste URLs, so anyways, got my 03 Tiburon GT out of storage for a 20 mile drive, going to be driving it again soon here.

But update on the truck..

over the last few months did Rookie stripes, Tow mirrors, cab lights, 6" RCX, 16x10s, 4 hi mod..

You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why the stripes??

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
thanks guys, no Its been in garage all winter, pulled it out today because all the paved roads are clear and I was anxious to drive it, probably april 1st ill start daily driving it again.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Drive the cat in the snow and store the truck!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
The car has 0 rust, 100k miles, 2.7 v6 DOHC, 6 speed manual w/ new clutch, dual mass fly wheel, Ralco short throw shifter, Bronzoil cable and base bushings, Hurst T handle grip, DNA motoring long tube headers, no cats, dual INJEN stainless exhaust. car has the Ultra Sports III package, which is highest sport package, so its the 6 speed with high rise spoiler, leather seats, red illuminated gauge cluster and stiffer front and rear suspension w/ rear sway bar.

I bought it stock of course, I dont buy other peoples disasters. Especially in a foreign sport car.

I work for Hyundai so I know their products well, and know what to look for. Truth is, these cars dont have as many issues as people think. Id buy a new Hyundai before any BS GM or Ford product now adays.

Heres a crappy interior shot.

another storage shot. :lol: always a gm truck popping up somewhere in my pics

Heres my truck after lift