fender flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to get a set on OEM style fender flares for my truck I know the original ones are crazy expensive. IV seen some on eBay that aren't too bad but don't know about there quality. Has anyone bought any off eBay or know a good place?

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we bought a pocket style set off ebay for my girlfriends 99 silverado they look identical to bushwhackers very happy with the quality and fit of them they were a little over 200 shipped
You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I like the pocket style over the Lacey

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had xenon fender flares on my yukon, i lucked up on a set of oem flares for my pickup two days ago in the salvage yard for CHEAP. i was going to purchase the ones in the link below for my truck, he wants $160 which is a great deal but i found the oems before i could buy his. I am in no way affiliated with him or the site posted, just passing along a great deal on a good looking set of flares. btw, they look like xenon but he does not mention brand.

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/classifieds/sale/exterior/476649-chrome-front-rear-bumpers.html

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nonono put in 88-98 fender flares in the ebay search and click on the ones that have the yellow background..You'll see it. They sell the OEM size 4" height x 1" tire cover $100 or the bigger ones same price and you can choose between the textured flare or the smooth and they come black plastic, ready for paint. I was also looking @ getting these but I want them to be indentical to the OEM ones and noone can answer for me if the OEM ones measure 4" height x 1" tire coverage.

$100 though, it's just plastic. Best deal I found.