Factory fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGS00

Reaction score
Hey just wondering how the hell to pull of the factory fender flares on my 00 CCSB. I removed the screws on the bottom of the flares and tries pulling them off. Maybe I just need to pull harder but before i do that I figured I'd ask before I wreck something.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
They should come off, but there is a piece underneath that is screwed to the fender that you have to take off after and you will have holes.

Sent from Robl@nd

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want your flares! Sorry I have no take off answer other than take your time and look for more screws

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
They have screws around both sides of them, under the fender lip, and going into the fender. They cannot be removed without leaving visible holes in the body.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
There are 6 PAL nuts (the stamped metal nuts) reached through the back side of the fender, into studs that are captured in the flare. Some of them can't be accessed while the fender is installed.

And yes, the holes will be quite visible after removal... like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard