Escalade clustler lighting color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if it would be possible to get regular gauge Custer the color of the esky cluster lights. I knw there's the backing on the gauges but I was wondering if there was anything that could be done to get it close? I just think it would be kool to have slightly different color gauges in my silverado backed I still have the hvac? Thanks guys

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are several writeups floating around that explain how to change the bulbs on most any dash.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Mike, the esky gauges have a greenish tint to them when illuminated that would change the color of the leds to mismatch with the A/C and other accessories.

Stock Esky cluster:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I have the cool white LED bulbs from superbrightleds and they are pretty close to the same color.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mike, the esky gauges have a greenish tint to them when illuminated that would change the color of the leds to mismatch with the A/C and other accessories.

If you wanted blue LEDs, the backing color of the cluster won't alter the color any.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the cool white LED bulbs from superbrightleds and they are pretty close to the same color.
really? I mean I knw it's I different color then the a/c but it's still similar but a little different at the same time that is why I wanted something close.
Thought the esky color was almost perfect for what I'm looking for

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Little too bright outside to get a great pic, but you can see the color ok.