Ebrake/ lift kit help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmlea0

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some help guys? I started installing the 6" rough country lift and I started in the rear due to some frame issues I had to fix. I bought new ebrake cables and when I went to I stall them they are like 4" too short ! Has anyone had these issues? Do you think it's from the lift or do you think the cables I bought are just to short? Any input would help. Thanks

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I need some help guys? I started installing the 6" rough country lift and I started in the rear due to some frame issues I had to fix. I bought new ebrake cables and when I went to I stall them they are like 4" too short ! Has anyone had these issues? Do you think it's from the lift or do you think the cables I bought are just to short? Any input would help. Thanks

Make sure your adjuster on the intermediate cable isn't all cranked in is about all I can say...