Drivers side blinker not working after small accident

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay guys, today i was stopped at a stop sign and a lady came up behind me and she said "her foot slipped off the brake" but either way, she rear-ended me. No one was hurt, her bumper hit my hitch so my truck didnt take any damage but it destroyed her bumper. Police came and took care of it all and she was at fault but there were no worries or damage. but i noticed afterwards that i had a "nervous" left blinker and no left brake light, reverse light works and driving light works still. passenger side works fine, and my front still works. bulbs good too. I have no idea where to start on checking.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got it! i traced wiring back from the trailer lights and came to the spot where it all comes into one big "adaptor" and the left side wasn't hooked up fully.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
She woulda been buyin me a new hitch

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
She woulda been buyin me a new hitch

Eh i wasnt gonna make her replace what wasnt broken, it wasnt even scratched, it just had some of the paint from her bumper on it that i scraped off with a finger lol she was in a company vehicle(nursing home van) so i figured she had bigger fish to fry haha

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk