DRAC / VSSB location? its not in behind the glovebox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicklatech

cummins in a chevy
Reaction score
i have a 1999 c2500 CCSB and i need to find the DRAC / VSSB. Anyone know where its located? I've searched behind the dash and behind the glovebox.

nicklatech

cummins in a chevy
Reaction score

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't recall which wire it is off the top of my head but it seems that the cruise control module that is mounted in an easily accessible location under the hood also would have the signal that you are looking for.

nicklatech

cummins in a chevy
Reaction score
I don't recall which wire it is off the top of my head but it seems that the cruise control module that is mounted in an easily accessible location under the hood also would have the signal that you are looking for.

that didnt work, but now my cruise control works. I was hoping I would get cruise + speedometer.

satkeson

Reaction score
LOL, i hate your answer. thanks!

Do you know where i can get a diagram of the back of the cluster gauge? my google skills are not working.

Where can I find this for my truck

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...ram-instrument-cluster-plug-ipc-connector.gif

I just want to tap into the speedometer so I can get it running again off my new transmission controller.
I'm doing the same swap a d I know this is old but I found a plug that looks like this at the engine side of the fire wall right where the main pcm harness goes thru the firewall.