Do these 8-lug OEM rims fit our trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The repro PY0s are trash. $250 a pop for *****-o-matic cast wheel.
I'd say that pretty much applies to all reproduction wheels. Even the steelie repros are generally low quality. Not like OEM steelies were top notch showpieces or anything, but the aftermarket seems worse.

There's a "tag group" on fb that always cracks me up when I see someone use it, generally in the groups where people bag on each other's vehicles. When they see someone on replica wheels, the tag group is.. well it's not PC. "This n***a on reps y'all" :Big Laugh:

Richard

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd say that pretty much applies to all reproduction wheels. Even the steelie repros are generally low quality. Not like OEM steelies were top notch showpieces or anything, but the aftermarket seems worse.

There's a "tag group" on fb that always cracks me up when I see someone use it, generally in the groups where people bag on each other's vehicles. When they see someone on replica wheels, the tag group is.. well it's not PC. "This n***a on reps y'all" :Big Laugh:

Richard
Guys down here in NC/SC LOVE running GM Reps on literally everything, I saw a 2004 F150 with the Chevy "Snowflakes" and a 2007 Dodge 1500 on the "Texas Edition" rims, it's goofy as hell.