DIY Gap Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just curious who has them, what they used. Please post pics if you have them.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used some old rubber conveyor belt from work. Just cut to width then used the plastic tree clips to hold in place. Only did the rear.

Best pic I could find
You must be registered for see images attach

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i used too go to the local sand and gravel company that my uncle works at and would get a 4 to 5 foot piece of old conveyor belt from the crushing plant its very thick and holds up for a long time i've also used an old rubber tailgate liner or bed mat

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I used some old rubber conveyor belt from work. Just cut to width then used the plastic tree clips to hold in place. Only did the rear.

Best pic I could find
You must be registered for see images attach

Plastic tree clips???

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought you guys would come up with metal guards that were specially cut and designed! Good to see not every mod needs to be over thought and a fresh design.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used to tazmanian devil floor mats...Painted the taz and the textured side black but the back side was perfectly smooth rubber. Used this up front. I don't have a body lift but I had a nice little gap from the suspension lift somehow but anyway bolted them into the fender well where existing bolt holes already were. They looked really cool for a while because the actual bolt heads stayed shiny..

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
;)
You must be registered for see images

no more gap