Diesel bumper foglights options....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Here's mine. I think they're 4x6 KC's

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from the Green Mile

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
JollyGreen, those looks perfect in the openings. They look a lot better than most of the OEM ones. I want a light that fills the openings without any gaps. If one of you guys can get me a measurement of the opening then that would be great. Im starting to compile all the needed stuff to add fogs to my truck. Im holding off on the bumper until the very end just in case something pops up here locally. I can always fall back on LMC at the end.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I posted about my Hella 550F's on the first page....they fit just like Jolly's do, My brackets are different than his and not as clean but work fine. Here are some pics.

You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I miss that truck. :(

I do when I see pics of it all cleaned up. :D I put a lot of time in making it my own, but I don't regret letting it go for the CC. Still love the look of white on these trucks though.

JollyGreen, those looks perfect in the openings. They look a lot better than most of the OEM ones. I want a light that fills the openings without any gaps. If one of you guys can get me a measurement of the opening then that would be great. Im starting to compile all the needed stuff to add fogs to my truck. Im holding off on the bumper until the very end just in case something pops up here locally. I can always fall back on LMC at the end.

If I still had the truck I would have measured for ya. I cannot for the life of me remember the exact dimensions. Maybe someone else can chime in with actual measurements.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. I owe you a beer

Sent from my piece of crap iPhone using Tapatalk