Dick Cepek 6.5 on the way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea it is rcx is only like 5 inch drop and the rest is crank, dc is 6.5 and then you have room to crank higher. Cost is around the same too.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
congrats on the lift bro. Let us know how you like it and post lots of pics. Just one question what is it exactly that you hated about the 3in lift?

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably that it's an overpriced torsion bar crank and not worth the cash at all.

that and the original ucas both broke where the ball joint goes in, but they sent me the new redesigned ucas, i cannot complain about rough countrys customer service tho.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow so the rcx uca's they sent you broke? good info. if it was your stockers I can understand why they broke being over cranked and such.

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ucas that rcx sent me about one year ago broke, they redesigned the ucas and sent me the updated ones.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow good info though man very good info.

I don't care if it is a overpriced crank, if that's what is on your truck in the sig, love the stance buddy, should be even better with a bigger lift.

You have the exact same tire size and stance I want on mine one day.

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes in my sig thats the 2-3 inch rough country with a aal and i added a 2 inch block and it has the 3 inch body, its a great stance but i just want my truck to ride great again because i drive it alot.

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rxc is a 5.5" drop and i have no complaints at all i really beAt on mine and my only problem
Is i go threw upper ball joints every 3 months