Dashboard cracked need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's not normally where these dashboards break. Looks like maybe someone chopped too much to make a head unit fit, or it got the crap kicked out of it.

Most dashboards in these trucks are cracked by now, but at the top instead. Boneyard is pretty much your only option.

Richard

Reaction score
I agree 100%.. thats a hella crack bro. With not much to epoxy it back to, and a new dash co$ting alot... Junk yard hunting will be your best bet.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lmc sells most of it just not the supporting structures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Holy crap. I've never seen a old style dash crack like that. I've got all the usual cracks on the top of mine. And I've seen some that look like a grenade went off in the defrost vent. But never that.

sent from android mobile

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some one got rough with it! No way that cracked on its own.
With it being o. The bottom like that, you might could rig it back up and apoxi the piss out of it and it may or may not be noticeable.

Tylerrabbit93

Reaction score
Yea there is alota jb weld around the crack, quess the PO screwed it up putting the head unit in. It just ruins the whole interior looking like that, thanks for the help though guys

Reaction score
Tyler I picked my dash at my local Pick-a-part $50 not hard to do either. There are plenty of grey dashes out there but don't wait to long. Inspect it for crackc,scratches,drilled holes blemishes 1st before buying it. Good luck you'll find one