DAMN YOU WINDOW!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have broken 2 of these little plastic pieces that go on the xcab window to hold it open/closed.. its like the little part is not big enough to clip on.. at $24 each, im asking for the secret lol

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
honestly, they're pieces of ****. i wish someone would figure out how to make a roll-down rear window for these like the gmt900s have

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ that would be awesome, i cant stand the windows sticking out

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They do have them trouble is that they are pricey. They use the limo privacy setup to roll the glass up and down only problem is that they can eighter box in the back of the cab for the glass and wires which means no subs can go there and less room or extend the back of the cab for the set up to where you just have a bulge sticking out from behing the cab going into the bed. me personally i would do like the avalanches have where it just clips in at the top and bottom there a pretty nice setup with clear glass.
Roll down
You must be registered for see images

avalanche
You must be registered for see images