Cut out fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiGUgly

Reaction score
I've see ached three forums and google multiple times .. And you tube.. Does anyone know of a write up on bushwacker cut outs? I've read the instructions so many times over I just can't grasp where and what to do I know it requires cutting and I'm fine with that but I would just like some pointers or just a idea of what I'm getting into.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I don't know... seems pretty simple to me:

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

If you can't grasp that, then maybe it would be in your best interest to take it to a bodyshop for installation, especially if you don't have the proper tools. Tin snips aren't going to help you out here. You need an air powered 3" cut off tool to keep from warping the sheetmetal too badly, or you could use a plasma cutter.

BiGUgly

Reaction score
Man I watched them do it to a jeep you cut so much then cut slices them bend them back. They used body sealer to hold that together and prevent rust. I just wanted to see pics of someone else installing them. Not trying to be smart ass but I'm more of a visual person. I'll just figure it ok. Thanks.